Milat is a non-profit foundation whose main objective is the integration of Latinos in Austria as well as the dissemination of Latino culture in this country. We carry out altruistic work in order to improve the quality of life and promote its easy inclusion in society.
What are our methods?
To achieve our fundamental goals, we have different focuses of action:
- Pedagogical social advice.
- Family care (children’s activities).
- Advice for integration (linguistic support in different languages).
- Language courses supported by donations.
- Events (workshops, meetings, conventions, lectures, …)
What is the sustenance of our foundation?
- Subscription and membership fees.
- Event income.
- Donations in our courses and workshops.
We have different types of memberships
Ordinary members: participate fully in the activities of the foundation.
Honorary Members: These are persons appointed for special services.
Extraordinary members: participate by donating a fee.